Pages

Thursday 7 April 2016

Find Your 'Happy'

It's one of those days when the aura just seems dull...and in return dampens the spirit. You know what I mean? And being hungry doesn't help matters either.
BUT, I am more than determined to kick that feeling to the curb. Not today Satan. Not today.

So I'm going to focus on the randoms that make me giddy inside. Just thinking about them and putting them to 'paper' whilst I listen to Coldplay's Army of One on repeat makes me feel much better already *sigh*


 


 


   

    

 



 




Sheeesh! I STILL miss being a major tomboy...






'Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.'- Alan Cohen

So random yet so intentional. :)

Alrighty. Off to get me a bite to eat!
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. "...these are a few of my favorite things...when the dogs bite, when the bee stink, when I'm feeling sad, I truly remember my favourite things and then I don't feel so bad" *smiles*

    ReplyDelete