Pages

Thursday 12 May 2016

My 'Happy' Pt. 2

I kept saying to myself, ' You should post something tonight Kiki.' like every time after my previous post before my return date back to Lagos.
But every single day after that left me tired with a belly full of food that all I wanted to do was watch a movie afterwards and sleep it off.

So here I am, back to my motherland with a truckload of ideas for my vacation aka Foodie Mission posts.
Apparently, my flash drive that has the many pictures I downloaded to work with has gone gaga and just won't recognize on my system. Anyway, bye Felicia *rolls eyes*

Where were we?
Oh yeah. What you will see below is a summary of the awesomeness I experienced on the last four days of my oh-so-fun trip.



My favorite moment every morning. Like, EVERY morning.



My word! This was the first beverage I drank. I just HAD to order for another cup. #IHOP



The weather was just a right balance from day one. So refreshing.
Weird that I came back with a tan though. At least that's what most people think *shrug*



My cousin gave me his fluffy bed and he took the couch. (So darling. I know)
Merge that with my HP Envy laptop, superfast wifi and access to his #Hulu and #Netflix accounts? Shweeeeet!



'All-day-every-day' mission. 
More details soon on my next Foodie Diary post. So excited!!! *big grin*



Ahhhh! The cuz got me not one, not two, not even three. But FIVE ice creams at a go!
But cause I am sweet, I shared 'just a few' with my loved ones.



In case you didn't know, one of my many dilemmas is finding jeans that fit just right, cause I am tall, with quite the small behind.
But then, I tried on several pairs of jeans at the store.
My mouth was wide open as I looked at myself in the mirror.
America truly is a land where dreams come true :)



To die for! Just the way they melted in my mouth! *sigh* Glorious feeling.
#McDonald's #Chick-Fil-A



We went grocery and snack shopping which felt more like for me than for the house.
If only I could steal the whole snack aisle at #WalMart...



Pretty much every day was 'Milkshake-day'. *licks lips*



When you realize you've bought quite more than your budget. 
But then cash comes from 'surprise' sources. *big grin*
#Marshalls #Ross #Burlington #H&M #Forever21 #A'GACI #DSW #CharlotteRusse



And the aftermath of course. Ripping off those price tags couldn't get any better.




So, about that 'celebratory breakfast', we had already bought tickets to Six Flags before we realized they were closed till the 6th May...my departure date. And my flight was for 12noon! *gulp*
We called the airline with our fingers crossed for about two hours hoping we would find a seat for the 7th May...AND at an affordable price.

And we did eventually. We pretty much 'fasted' untill I got the new ticket email notification.
THEN we had breakfast at Chick-fil-A.

All that hassle for #SixFlagsOverTexas. Worth it.




Five thrill rides. And if I had more time on my hands I would have gone on ALL of 'em!!!
#MrFreeze:ReverseBlast #NewTexasGiant #RunawayMountain #Superman:TowerOfPower #TexasSkyScreamer


Aaaand, a lil' something...again :)

                                


      













Next stop...Vegas baby!! :D


2 comments:

  1. @the jeans story - That got me laughing!!! LOL! FINALLY a pair of jeans that you LOVE and can ROCK!!! *wink*

    @the theme park - SO jealous!!! *envious look*

    Glad you had a GREAT time with the Fave Cuz of all!! *smiles* Looking forward to your FOODIE stories *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. More Foodie stories please.

    ReplyDelete