Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Live And Let Live

It's time.
It's been time since the tick tock of time...but I have been stalling, giving myself excuses time and time again as to why it's not yet...time.

It's time I took care of me for me, not for anyone else...particularly not for any man.
It's time I took a day, a week, a month, even a year maybe, to just breathe in...and out.
It's time I damned the so-called 'consequences' and lived just for the joy of life itself.
It's way more than time I stopped looking back at what I once 'had', cause to be honest, I never did have it...or them in the first place.
It's about time I gave myself a second chance...make that a third, could be a fourth, to be happy again. To be me again. To enjoy my own company...again.
It's past time I gave my heart to the only One that knows what love truly means.


It's time. And this time I'm turning over the hourglass...
By this time tomorrow, it will be time.

#TMC 
#MyHeartInABox 💝

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi đài loan và dịch vụ gửi hàng đi canada uy tín, giá rẻ

    ReplyDelete