Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

The Foodie Diary - 28th October 2017

It's been a loooong time coming but it's here again! Whoopdidooo!
Definitely my best blog section for reasons you all must know by now.

Let's get down to it.

So one of my 'adopted baby sisters' birthday fell on the 11th October and we, being my adopted Papa, older sister (story for another day) and I decided to give her (and ourselves of course) a treat and thus, we found ourselves at La Brioche. (even the name sounds yummy doesn't it?)
Check them out on Instagram here : @labriocheng

We planned this way ahead but we had to wait till after payday as we did not intend on washing plates biko.

Anyhu, feast your eyes on this;

Papa's...

BuKOKO's (the adopted older sis)...

Samosa's (the 'Belated Birthday Girl' and adopted baby sis)...

and Yours Truly *licks lips*

I was this close to stealing the cutlery #QuiteQuaint <3


My new love for Mimosas.
Blame it on Papa.

CheerZ!



No comments:

Post a Comment