Pages

Sunday 22 April 2018

KediKe

I am a sucker for photography, one of the many reasons I love magazines (not to forget the smell of the pages. Yep. I am quite the weird female, I know)

So when I stumbled on these shots by Photographer, Emmanuel Oyeleke on the artiste, Chidinma's Instagram page I was smitten. The simplicity yet charming beauty of each piece warmed my heart. Forgive me. I can get a bit overwhelmed sometimes.

I couldn't help but want to share them on here and even name them as well, which I must say I'm quite impressed with myself *grins*

Take a peek and share your thoughts...if any :)


The Sea


The Sunset


The Lavender


The Ocean 


The Sunrise


The Fire


The Dahlia

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!😍 Just beautiful! ❤
    Chidinma is one of my natural hair muse 💚 She inspires my threaded hair styles 😉

    ReplyDelete