Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

New Wha'? Who Dis?

I am at my desk at work (of course) and the Red Robot has come visiting...steady 'cramping' my style.
So yes, I am in a bit of a mood (beware), restless and bored shitless all at once. What better time to post on here? None!

To be completely honest, I have absolutely nothing to say...or rather type in this case (I'm sure you figured that out already).
It's a few days to Valentine's Day and there's nothing (or should I say 'no-one') new in my life (per say). Oh nawwww...this isn't a mopy 'Oh-My-God-I'm-So-Lonely-And-Valentineless' kinda post. Nuh uh. Trust me.

Right now, the only thing on my mind is my bed, my pillow and my sheets. And a week from today when I'll be off work for 48 hours.
Sigh. Feels like paradise already.

And that's about it. Thank you for allowing me lean on your shoulders for comfort.

Now back to the real world...urgh!


No comments:

Post a Comment