Pages

Saturday 31 October 2020

The Foodie Diary - 29th October 2020

Dear Nigerian Youth,

It's been one hell of a month hasn't it? No need to recall the heart wrenching happenings, most especially on the 20th of October, because I believe you, like myself, have had more than enough of that. Plus, the only way forward is well, forward.

So you know what to do come 2023 people! #EndBadGovernance ️ #VoteWisely 

With that being said, as you may already know, asides from listening to music, I turn to food therapy to relieve myself of stress.

No thanks to the buzzkill that is COVID-19, my girls and I haven't been out for brunch in forever. So a few days ago, I said, 'F%$k it! Let's do this bishes!' 
Well, not exactly those words but you get my drift. 

I recently discovered this brunch restaurant called Cafeteria. Apparently, I'm a LASTMA cause my friends had been there a few times on separate occasions.
I'm a sucker for having breakfast at anytime of the day (oh, how I love me some Denny's) so this option was perrrrfect for me.


Yep. This was definitely us.

As usual, I had gone through the menu on their Instagram page and decided on what I'd order before we even got there.


After bouncing back and forth on the menu for hours on end, I finally opted for the Prawn Pesto Melt and washed it down with some Caramel Vanilla Milk Tea.




All that yummy goodness on one table.

And the best part of this brunch was we didn't pay a dime. Sigh. Relassed and taken kiaruf. 

Mission accomplished.



2 comments:

  1. @ the video - I had to watch it twice! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ Looks like una sef ðŸĪ­ Foodiesssss!!! 😜😛ðŸĪŠðŸ˜

    ReplyDelete