Pages

Monday 15 June 2015

Haaaave You Met Ted?

Ted Mosby.

I still don't have any inkling why, but my very good friend reminds me so much of him. Coincidentally he studied a course pretty much linked to Architecture. Building Technology.

Okay. So my Ted got married last weekend.
Still surreal to me. Weird more like.
Dude has a 'Mrs'...hmmm

For a millisecond I had this nostalgic feeling and a voice popped into my head. Sounded something like , 'The one that got away'
*tear drop* Don't worry. Kifi would be fine (not a typo. He's Ted and I'm KiFi)

Thing is, I had this feel of 'accomplishment' when I was headed back to Lagos after the wedding (Yep. Some friends are worth going a 'mile' for...literally)
It felt so refreshing to be a part of someone-that-matters' special day. A day that would never repeat itself again- this of course we all pray and hope for.

So here's to you Ted. *raises glass of chocolate shake*

XXXX
KiFi


No comments:

Post a Comment