Pages

Friday 10 July 2015

Nontokozo

CheerZ to the freaking weekend. I drink to that...Yeah Yeah!
TGIF people. Now who doesn't love Fridays???

So was heading to work this a.m and as always plugged in my phone to the car speakers for some music. 
You know when you just remember a string of songs by an amazing artist and you're just craving to listen to 'em at that very minute? Toya Delazy was my craving for the day. 

The normal thing to do was to search my playlist. But then...I found nothing. 
Huh?
Scrolled through...still nothing.

No 'Pump it up'
No 'Losing my Love'
No 'Heart'
No 'My City'...

You must be kidding me phone! Stop playing with my emotions! *straightface*

Well, long story short I had to download all the tracks again...after a series of trials and errors as some joker thought it would be cool to post remixes on almost all the links *kmt* 

Thanks to mp3tunes.org that was sorted. I owe you one guys. Well...not really.

In other words, Latoya Nontokozo Buthelezi is worth the time...and megabytes

*bobbs head to beat*

                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. "Heart Rock! Keep rocking keep moving..." *bobbing my head to the song*

    ReplyDelete