Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

'Sweet Sweet Jane...'

First heard this song in the movie 'The Best of Me'. Sad one, that movie. I cried like a baby. Though given a terrible rating by Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes.

That being said, like many weird songs do, this song got to me. Maybe its the Texan drawl with which the Cowboy Junkies portrayed this version.

I'm oddly wired. Or like my friend would say, ' You're weird like that'

Probably my new hit for those melancholic moments of mine. Strangely it does kinda lift my spirits...

Took a shot whilst listening to it last night. Was in one of my 'moods' then.


Music does have a way of reflecting in your expressions, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! A song made the 'Mighty Kiki' cry!!! *shocked look* I need to listen to this song. If it made her cry, then it would make me weep!!! *shinning teeth*

    ReplyDelete