Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Platform Shoes and All Things Pop

Gossip Girl Season 04 Episode 07 in the year 2010. (5 solid years ago...Geez. Time has no chill whatsoever)
That's where and when I knew Robyn existed.

And I just had to google her up. No. First I downloaded the song 'Hang with me' which was featured in that episode. Couldn't help myself.
Then, I googled her up.

Just the other day out of sheer boredom I was going back through memory lane on YouTube- GG to be precise. Though it's hard to admit, I do kinda miss all the drama and what-nots of the so-called Upper East Side. Reminds me of when I had nothing to really worry about *urgh*

From link to link I recalled different tracks from the series and Robyn obviously came up.

And I just loved her all over again.
Platform shoes, boy cut, vocals and all.


If you're keen on giving any of her hits a listen, you should go with 'Hang With Me'- the Avicii mix. (Love!)
Oh! And there's my fave vid of hers, 'Call your girlfriend'. Ignore the lyrics. Just watch her bust some 'European' moves...who would've thought?!

No comments:

Post a Comment