Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Happiness Is...

Hmm...come to think of it, this was pretty much what got me interested in blogging in the first place.
So my initial plan was to have a blog with the tag 'The Little Things' (that make me happy). But then when I did my research, a couple of bloggers had beat me to it. That kinda made me lose the 'ginger' to start up.
But then, here you have it, and a little chat with a friend of mine brought about the idea once again.
This will be posted in parts into a 'few' categories, cause there are a whole lot of 'little' things that never cease to make me smile...
Pretty sure you can relate :)

Music
'One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain' - Bob Marley


   
 
 
 


This!!! *swoons*


Movies
'Every great film should seem new every time you see it' - Roger Ebert






Sleep
'Sleep makes people calmer, more alert, less fearful- just plain happier...' - Roger Ebert

















                                             
                                    

There are soooo many things that don't cost a dime but yet are worth more than gold, rubies and diamonds all wrapped in one.
Sit back, think on these things and tell me...What's your 'happy'?

2 comments:

  1. I like the watching Disney cartoons all day...I did that once and loved it *smiles*
    The things that make me happy...a CLEAN house, a colorful and bright room or object, watching as the sun sets and rises, hanging out with family and few true friends...enjoying nature *smiles* Little things that cost nothing but have huge impact...the beauties of life *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should google 'little reasons to smile' and browse through images. :)

      Delete