Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Mondo Bizarro

Mondo Bizarro- simply being extremely strange or weird. Well, it's actually an Italian phrase which means 'Weird World'.

So this is my current fave playlist and has been on replay for 2 days...most of them tracks (especially EDM mixes) that most people around me have no idea of their existence.
In other words, songs deemed a tad bit weird...



I'm sooo loving Can't Let Go- Leroy Styles ft. Neil Ormandy right now. Uhn!



I dunno, it just feels good being odd. Simply different from the basic expectations of my environment. And I kinda like that I get that 'look' quite a lot like, 'WTH is she listening to?


 I know right???!! LOL

4 comments:

  1. And they say that I am the weirdest...*rolls eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, If only I knew who this was then I could tell if you're actually weirder than I am.

      Delete
  2. One would think you would into Osondi Owendi but its alright to be into bands, anyways wth are you listening to ?

    ReplyDelete