Pages

Thursday 29 September 2016

The Foodie Diary- Free 'Food'IE Lunch :)

Last week Tuesday, 20th September - Thursday, 22nd September and yesterday, Wednesday, 28th September gave my belly AND purse a pat *grins*
I was simply blessed by 'oh-so-wonderful' humans in my life with free lunch! Life is beautiful isn't it?

Now tell me, who doesn't like free food?

Of course I took a few shots of my meals (as usual) for y'all to share in my foodie experience...cause there is love in sharing people!!

Feel free to follow the Instagram handle links for your orders. Gidi Gourmet's weekly menu is superb by the way. Well worth your cash too (although I did get mine for free...twice. *big grin*)



Tuesday, 20th September- 
Gidi TexMex Salad with Parmesan Chips @gidigourmet
The diced plantains in this salad were simply amazing. Definitely a first for me.



Wednesday, 21st September- 
Oriental Sweet and Spicy Gizzard with Sesame Noodles @gidigourmet



Thursday, 22nd September-
Chicken and Chips Salad (of some sort) @weareroadchef
This was from a colleague-turned-friend's mum. She just popped into the office and made my afternoon with this surprise order!
Bless her heart :)



Wednesday, 28th September-
Ham and Cheese Panini Sandwich with Iced Hazelnut Chocolate Latte @mycafeneo
Super Yum!! *licks lips*

Don't you wish you had friends as sweet as mine? *burp*



2 comments:

  1. No be ya fault! *sticks tongue at you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete