Pages

Monday 26 January 2015

'BaE'ileys, 'B'a(E)con 'A'nd 'E'ggs


Bae.
Lord knows I hate that word. Hate doesn't even cut it. I loathe it. Detest it. It just feels like a roach crawling up my spine *Urgh*  
Whatever happened to the other 'b'? Got eaten by a shark maybe?

Trust me, I could be a sucker for 'lovey-dovey-mushiness' once in a while but honey, do not call me 'bae' Please don't.

Remember how Mary Embrey in the movie 'Hancock' went all coocoo anytime she was called crazy?
(Most of you won't recall cause it was such a crappy movie)
Anyhow, what I'm trying to say is I'd go all MEmbrey on you if you in as much as whisper that word into my ears. Dude! You can do waaay better than that. Camaaan!


See that? ^^^ *tsk tsk*


BUT (that's a highly significant 'but') if of course you have to just cause you can't seem to find a better word to express how adorable and amazing and awesome I am, (I have that effect on people...can't help it) give it a lil' flava will ya?
Say like BaEcon and Eggs. (now that's delicious!)    
Oh oh, I got another one! How about we go with BAEileys (*sigh* that creamy tasty feel that rolls down the oesophagus. Using that word, 'oesophagus' rather than 'gullet' or 'throat' makes me feel way smarter)

In other words, lemme wrap this up. If there be anything that I would ever call 'Bae' in my life (which would be if a gun was put to my head of course)...Food.
Food my darlings, is bae.






Dassall *burp*

2 comments:

  1. Funny how this is the next post I see after calling u bae.
    Oops

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOL! Really? how come am just seeing this comment? Niiiikeeee! I miss u!!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete