Pages

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Just A Tad-Bit

Ohhhhkay.
So I finally did it. A blog. I can literally see my sis grinning from ear to ear right now *sigh*

Thing is, I don't know if starting this makes me girly *yuck*, stereotyped *bleh* or just darn creative *hmm*.
The latter makes me feel much better...cooler even. I should go with that *grins*

Anyways, that being said, what you would be reading here is more or less what just pops into my mind. Music, Movies, Quotes, Art, Food, Fashion....bada di dum dum dum...virtually anything that I believe is worth sharing. Yes, even sounds that go on in my head like I just did.

I'm pretty weird so you may just have to be a tad -bit weirder to understand some of the 'crap' you would be seeing here...just a tad-bit *wink*

So till then...
*drum roll* Badum tissss

CheerZ
KiKi 'The Wit'

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay!!! She did it! Welcome to da blogging world, lil sis! *grinning from ear to ear*

    ReplyDelete