Pages

Sunday 25 January 2015

ShokiTerus (my bad...just couldn't think of a better title)

So the last time we had a conversation, (well I had a conversation with myself actually) I wailed, cried, desperately begged for some inspiration. OK. Scrap that bit.  Cool people don't beg.
I 'ordered' you to find me some kind of muse. But then its my blog so I took things into my own hands...which I should have done in the first place. Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just don't judge me.

Was having a chat with an anonymous good friend/sister of mine and the talk of babies came up. Let's face it. There is a point in the female specie's life span when her ovaries begin to marvel at the bare thought of having kids...or like another friend of mine would say, 'The uterus starts doing Shoki'.
To those who do not know, Shoki is a type of dance that involves some upward/downward hand and arm movements. A dance that Nigerians apparently adopt to all genres of music...including jazz. *straight face*
Yep...odd people all around me. Not that I'm complaining *shrug*

Aight. Where were we? Yes, babies. Ovaries. Uterus.

Lol. The funny bit  of this whole story is she literally had a dream that she was in labor. She has so got the baby fever going on.
Not that I blame her. I could practically eat my nephew all up. He is that adorable. 
In her case, she is pretty much older than I am so the level of the 'Shoki-Uterus' is more or less on a scale of 1 to 10...definitely a number 8.5...let's round that up to a 9.

Oh well...think I've already gotten the spot of godmother when the baby (or babies? Twins? Triplets? Quadruplets maybe??) finally becomes a reality.

So till then, we wait....*Shoki*

No comments:

Post a Comment