Pages

Saturday 19 September 2015

That Awkward Moment...

Urgh.
Like I have been chanting for the past 15 hours thereabout, 'Never again'
'Never again what?' you all may ask. Well, never again would I find myself in quite an awkward slightly embarrassing 20 plus minutes of my life.

Let me back up a bit and start from the beginning. Well literally it's just been a couple of days anyway. Wednesday to be precise
Oh well, there is no major story to it. Let's just say I 'met' some dude who has been a pain in my arse for days now. Annoying thing is he is quite charming...still an arse though, plus a great distraction for me. Been off work for a week and had little or nothing to do so *shrugs*

But then we meet up with a couple of others, I jokingly bully him out of his seat with no inkling he was seated beside 'her' (trust me I had no intentions whatsoever) chatted with him for most of the evening like we have known  each other for years.
Let's just say I was treading on someone else's territory and boy did I feel kinda silly afterwards.

Dude said I'm such a drama queen. Well sometimes its better to be all about the drama than a 'drag queen' (not in the literal sense, thank you very much)

Next time read the signs Kiki. Read the frigging signs.
Never again.
Okay. It's actually not that deep...but still

 *insert PhotoCredit here*

Till another opportunity poses itself, I'd admire these awesome art pieces (btw John Madu is one heck of a talented artist) and sip my glass of white wine and nibble on some cashews like an influential rich and famous young woman who can buy all them artworks while I'm at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment