Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2015

A Moment of Silence for Big Chuck *tears of red wine *

Honestly, I don't know what's been going on with my tear ducts these days. Feels like my sister passed some of her preggie hormones on to me. It's getting out of hand.
I mean, who cries during an episode of Cougar Town? Cougar Town for Pete's sake. *sigh* I think I need to get myself checked

Or probably it was just the sadness raging from the fact that I won't be having my imaginary glass of red wine with the Cul de Sac crew anymore *tears tears tears*
Cougar Town is over! Heavens no!!!! Well, it's been over for a couple of months now but I just never got round to getting all the episodes at a go.

But tbh this was probably one of the most emotional scripts Coquette has ever shot in the series. The end got me like...sniff *brings out tissue*

*back to wailing*
I'm gonna miss you Jules, Grayson, Ellie, Bobby, Laurie, Travis, Andy and even weird Tom!!
Save a spot for me in Jules' island! :(
....well maybe not




1 comment:

  1. @sharing my preggie hormones - I no blame u *sticking tongue at u*

    ReplyDelete