Pages

Thursday 19 November 2015

Its A Boy! And A Girl!!

The cargoes have landed yo! The cargoes have landed!!!  *shaking my non-existent booty*

Ok. I bet the mothers will give me that side-eye like 'Nuh uh. My baby ain't no cargo!'
Oh come on! I kid I kid. Taking it back.

Pretty sure y'all have an idea of what I'm talking about by now.
I'm an aunt (biological and adopted) once again! Whoopdidooooo!

Apparently, my big sis and 'big-sis' happened to be so in sync they were preggers at the same time. Even had a 'twin' baby shower planned for both of 'em themed, The 'Koya' Babies' Shower.

Of course I would explain how the 'Koya' came about:
My sis is Mrs Nnenna FaKOYA-Smith and the adopted sis is Mrs Queen-Anne IfeKOYA

Don't ask me how they did it. The odds were probably in their favor...
And just a little detail to their twinning story, Nnenna had a girl and Queenie had a boy! Super cute!

Yep. When it comes to babies (and food of course) my mushiness has no boundaries.
No shame in that people. No shame

There they are...pre-baby 'roundness' otherwise termed 'robo-robo' *big grin*


Mrs FaKOYA-Smith (32 wks) and Mrs IfeKOYA (33 wks) :)

I'm so hiring +red19photography for my pre-wedding/maternity photoshoot.
Nah...I'm not getting married. Not yet. There has to be a groom for there to be a wedding...right?
And then comes the babies...


3 comments:

  1. Hehehehe! I'm sure your hands have been itching to write this!!! Lol! Nice one lil sis *thumps up* Thanks for being the best lil sis ever!!! *muah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you for giving me such adorable niblings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipee........red19 is sure waiting for you.
    We await you on instagram @red19photography and @red19weddings

    ReplyDelete