Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Android. As Simple As ABC

Eureka!
I just made an awesome discovery about say...15 minutes ago

Being an all-time foodie, I've always been interested in knowing the next name for Android's software updates. It makes me imagine how they come together and decide on what food tag to give the newest software at the time.
So I happen to be in the office where of course there is WiFi and the automatic Android software update picks up on my phone.
Then I just thought to check on the Android website and see what's new.

Call me 'lastma' (for those who don't know, that means 'the last person to hear or know about something everyone already knows about') but did you know the software names are alphabetical?
Pretty cool huh?

So it starts from the letter 'D' which is the Donut all the way to the most recent one which is 'M' for Marshmallow.

I took the time to take screenshots of each of 'em (I had fun doing it too. Oh, the things that make me happy *sigh*)

'D'- Donut
                                                                  

'E'- Eclair


'F'- Froyo


'G'- Gingerbread


'H'- Honeycomb


'I'- Ice Cream Sandwich


'J'- JellyBean


'K'- KitKat


'L'- Lollipop


'M'- Marshmallow


Urgh! I could just gobble all of them off the screen. They look so yummy!

Hmm...perhaps I'd develop a list for 'N' - 'Z' ... 'P' would def be Pizza *licks lips*

No comments:

Post a Comment