Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

The Lunch Club *finally!*

Soooooo I've been searching for a way to commune with fellow foodies (and possibly some hotties) like myself here in Lagos and not just my grubby 'colleague-turned-friend' Bukola (count yourself lucky your name is being mentioned here. When you become famous remember where it all began...)

Where was I? Yes. Foodies. Commune. Lagos.

Eat.Drink.Lagos happens to be an online food review blog focused on restaurants here in Lagos (I actually followed their lead in picking a spot for my birthday dinner..and my choice from the menu was well worth it. Bukky might not say the same. She pretty much ordered mere vitamins for dinner that night*sigh*) and apparently they started a Lunch Club!



Trust me, I subscribed asap. I'm sure I am way behind schedule but then, better late than never...


Unfortunately, I can't be a part of this weekend's shindig cause I'm as broke as ever *side-eye* Patiently waiting for pay-day.



But then the next hangout which is more like an 'All-You-Can-Eat-In-One-Week-But-In-One-Day' Food Festival comes up in December. See more details below :)

                                   Instagram: @eat.drink.lagos

You hear that sound? That's my belly singing the 'Hallelujah' song already. Mmmmhmmmm.
This had better be good...


And joining y'all had better be one of the best decisions of my life. I'm counting on you!

P.S: Thanks to Eat.Drink.Lagos (again) Bukky and I have decided to have brunch at BurgersAndShakes and Nosa (one of the reviewers) happens to work not too far from the area! 
So we plan on stalking him for a minute or two...or maybe not....or maybe. We haven't decided yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment