Pages

Friday 15 January 2016

Blogiversary: Season 1 Finale

14th January, 2016.
I should have posted this yesterday as that date marked one year since my first post. Blame it on writer's block...plus I didn't want to seem so cliche.
A day after won't hurt now, would it?

Worry not. I won't 'shed' sentiments like I just won an award or something. This is going to be as brief as brief can be. So...

Yep. This fits. Well, not 'always'...

There you have it. 
That's all folks! (until I hit it big like Linda Ikeji...)

CheerZ!!! 





3 comments:

  1. I thought I had commented,o! Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!!!! Many more witty years of blogging *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehhehe...when thou hittest it more than ikeji remember to sow some love offerings....*winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool! Just seeing this. Sure thing...but like I said, till then :)

      Delete