Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

The Foodie Diary L(a)unch

I'm a Foodie. No need to sugarcoat it. A Foodie and so damn proud of it.
And to cap it up, thanks to my metabolism my waist size is about '20 centimeters' (or so my colleagues say). Makes eating even much more fun!
Oh, what joy!!

Someone once told me I would make an awesome food blogger, like Eat.Drink.Lagos and the likes.
Always brushed off the idea even though I knew at the back of my mind she was about 95.9% right.
But then a time comes when your glass cup is filled to the brim and its overflowing hence you simply have to share the content with another pitcher or whatever.

My dear friends (and family), I have reached my 'brim' and it would be of great pleasure to share my 'content' with thee. Content being My Food Experience.
So I have decided to introduce a section on the blog titled 'The Foodie Diary'.

First off, I would just share a 'lirru' bit of my Foodie Moments of 2015 most of which were towards the end of the year. Hungry much?



Vanilla Chocolate Delight. Dave ordered only a can of Sprite and some lime. Made me feel like a glutton...not like I cared any less though.
#IceCreamFactory #TimeOutWithDave



Spaghetti Carbonara. Bukky chose this off the menu for me. She knows my foodie senses too well.
#411RestaurantAndBar #Bukoko'sBday








Tuwo Shinkafa and Ewedu soup with Pomo. Had Ewedu for the first time after 15 years. The Tuwo did the trick...
#ThePedroResidence #GRAIkeja #NewYearShinDig













Frozen Margaritaaaa. I usually go for Mojitos (gosh, I looove 'em) but then this was on the house...
#CrossroadsMexicanRestaurant #EkoHotelsAndSuites #LatinoDancePartyNight



Quesadillas. Had these with a glass of 'Wahalarita'. Yes. I got a taaad bit tipsy. The wahala was real yo!
#355RestaurantAndLounge #EatDrinkLagos #TheLunchClub 



Hotdog and French Fries. First time ordering off the HelloFood website. So worth it.
#RoadsterBurgersAndGrills #HelloFood #OfficeLunch


Well well...this is just a tip of the iceberg people. Trust me.
Boy, am I excited!!! *rubs palms in enthusiasm*

1 comment:

  1. Food monger!!!! Cia I have taught you bad things,o! Lol! Proud of you jare *thumbs up* Just enjoy your 'good metabolisms' for now *sticking tongue @ you* Happy food blogging! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete