Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Folake Give Me Love Oh!



I just LOOOOOVE Folake Kuye Huntoon's style!!! If there was any wardrobe I could raid, it sure as heck will be hers...no second thoughts on that. She pulls off just about ANY look so effortlessly.
And to cap it all up, babe is a 40 year old that has a body of a '25iver'. Plus she's got kids...three of 'em!

Every lady has a style icon, more like a string of them. It's just odd that I am yet to hear of anyone that has her on such list and that's partly cause not many people know who she is. And to think that her trend beats so many celebrities' hands down (you name them).

And here's just a few reasons why...
                                                                                                                                                                   
                   

                    

                         

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

             

                     
     
                     

My bad. I just couldn't stop my fingers from taking so many screenshots. I would love to carry on if I could but then, my fingers hurt...

Fabulous though, isn't she? <3

                     
At The 2015 OSCARs in a petroleum blue Jewel By Lisa piece
'Fashion is about dressing according to what's fashionable. Style is more about yourself'OSCAR De La Renta

See what I did there? *wink*

N.B: Check out she and her sister, Funmi's clothing brand @loft324 on Instagram.




2 comments:

  1. @ See what I did - Yea yea you rhymed with OSCAR 😏 Folake is sure a fashion icon 👍

    ReplyDelete