Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Pet Peeve

There is nothing I dread more than waiting.

Waiting for someone to get ready so I can meet up for an appointment or event (the worst is when we are running late already)


Waiting for feedback (another worst case is if it's urgent information)


Waiting for my order to be delivered (and yet again, the worst case scenario being when it's a food order...and I am so darn hungry. A hungry female is an angry female.)

True story...

Urgh.
This is pretty much my situation right now.

After writing my Management Professional Exams in May, it feels like it's taking forever for the results to be uploaded on their website.

Like;
When people?? When??? *rolls eyes*

And then I applied for my UK visa last week Friday. Now anytime I see this email address pop up in my notification, I kinda sorta cringe a little bit;

And to think I have to wait three weeks for this...

So frustrating.


Honestly. I can't take this torture anymore...
But then, I have no choose. :(

Say a prayer for me, will ya? 

2 comments:

  1. Peace....it shall be granted unto you your heart desires...so have P.E.A.C.E....remember that's your other name so exercise it, sugar *wink*

    ReplyDelete