Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

The Week(E)nd!

It's been a whiiiiile since I got some major girl time and what better way than to have it with my girlfriends from way way back...I'm talking 15 years and counting.

So one of our friends just got back from obodo oyinbo for a couple of days (she returns to the States tomorrow *sad face*) and oscof we couldn't let her go without a fun night out!

Friday night was one word...LIT! You know you're having a great time with some real friends when you don't necessarily have to go 'gaga' to make it happen. From going to the movies (Deadpool is a legit, forgive my French...A-Hole SMH) to getting some drinks at the Hard Rock Cafe (I loooove the decor!!) to making some crazy noise (and dance moves) on the drive back home. Just awesome.

Urgh. The crappy Eva bottle ruined my photography skills.


I always pick the weirdest names off the menu. This one's called Pickle Tink. 
Pinkie Tink would've worked better in my opinion.


Bathroom selfies are inevitable...






Gone Baby...Gone...








The red-head. 
Miss her already :(

Spot the craziest of us all. Yep...you guys right.

We def MUST do this again..and again...and again...
I've got my eyes set on April. Now, that would be a post for another day *wink*


3 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good girls hang out *smiles*
    Looking forward to having one with some of my girls someday soon *dreaming* Lol!

    ReplyDelete