Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Christmas At The Mikaelsons

Julie Plec, if you ever get to read this, I am still extremely upset with you. Extremely.
My eyes are all blurred up with tears as I type. Remembering the look on Klaus' face in so much pain...urgh. I can't take this anymore. Someone pass me a tissue.

The Originals' production crew took it upon themselves to give us a not-so-merry Christmas with the mid season finale this year. It's not like I expected everything to be so peachy with the Mikaelsons, especially not during the 'jolly' season. I mean, come on. Who would the Originals be without a little bit of mayhem on their path?
But this? This was a little too down the drain!

Poor pretty doe-eyed Cami. *sadface*

After watching the mistletoe scene over and over again, (Gosh. It was so beautiful. I would say it almost beat all the Delena scenes hands down) I dashed to the solace of the internet for a sign, a light at the end of the tunnel, anything at all to prove that her character would return someway somehow. In other words, I took it 'P' like my brother said.

And as expected, soooo many Klaus and Camille aka Klamille fans were as devastated as I was. This comment portrayed exactly how I felt;


...and I mean, no one 




Is it just me or is Joseph Morgan so perfect for this character? His eyes! *swoons* 


Chai! When would someone stare at me like this oh?! So much lurrrrv!!! 

Maybe what got to me was the building connection between these two...so intense.
And when it finally got to its peak and avid watchers of the show gave a standing ovation... *GBAM!!!* 

Thank you Julie. Thank you very much *rolls eyes*

I just can't wait for when Klaus gets his hands on Aurora. Oh, what joy!!
And to think there are really crazy exes like this in the real world. *tsk tsk*
Nope. No referrals here. Move along... :)





1 comment: