Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2015

The #rePlay Series: ePisode 6

I know. Two posts in one day. Exceptional. Well, not exactly. Simply the effect of sheer boredom, really.

Anyway, I have yet another hit that I can't stop playing over and over.



David Guetta's Bang My Head (Single Version) with Sia featuring Fetty Wap.
That salsa drumbeat just before the hook...love it!!

Sia. Call her the 'Australian Lady-Gaga'

The album version is exactly the same I believe, but I picked the single version over it just cause I like the idea of featuring Fetty, like a blend of two different artistes who focus on two vast types of music.

Plus, it's actually the theme song for the science fiction action horror (I know. So many genres I'm 'typographically' out of breath) movie, Victor Frankenstein which stars James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe. (Already added to my 'To Watch' list)

Guess I'm slowly becoming a fan of the EDM movement. Keeps rubbing off on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment