Pages

Friday 11 December 2015

For The Love of 'Kicks'

About two years ago, the Nigerian hip-hop diva, Sasha P aka First Lady (cause she is pretty much the  first well-known female hip-hop artiste in Nigeria) unveiled her fashion label, Eclectic by Sasha.

Well, I wasn't aware of it till early this year and I kind of just breezed through samples on the Instagram page @eclecticbysasha. Nothing really caught my fancy though.

Then yet again I found myself on the page this afternoon and saw the sneakersssss. Nigerian designed sneakers. Emphasis on 'Nigerian'

Eclectic 'Ice Creams' *YUM!*


The EBS Summer Runners *drool*


Impressive! I literally fell in love. Not that I haven't seen better foreign designs but then, this is African. Nigerian to be precise. It's about time, way overdue if you ask me.
Also, shoes are another one of my 'many' kryptonites. It's a sad sad shoe world when you have semi-large feet though *sigh*

I did take a second look at her bespoke dresses as well. Pretty cute too. Colorful with a summer feel. I bet my sister would love them. She's all about bright colors and floral designs.

Take a sneak peek at the Eclectic by Sasha lookbook on BellaNaija.







One day, when all is right with the world (and my bank account) I shall buy a truckload of Eclectics.
(They had better have 'em in my size...)

#BuyNigerian #ShopAfrican :)


No comments:

Post a Comment